Hi Yaarit,

Thanks for confirming.

telemetry is enabled on our clusters, so are contributing data on ~1270 disks.

Are you able to use data from backblaze?

Deciding on when an OSD is starting to fail is a dark art, we are still hoping that the Disk Failure Predication module will take the guess work out of this.

We currently use smartctl to look for disks with outliers in
Reallocated_Sector_Ct and then look for read or write errors in /var/log/messages.

best regards,

Jake