We have a large cluster with a many osds that are at their nearfull or full
ratio limit and are thus having problems rebalancing.
We added 2 more storage nodes, each with 20 additional drives  to give the
cluster room to rebalance.  However, for the past few days, the new OSDs are
NOT being used and the cluster remains stuck and is not improving.

The crush map is correct, the new hosts and osds are at the correct location,
but dont seem to be getting used.

Any idea how we can force the full or backfillfull OSDs to start unloading
their pgs to the newly added ones?

thanks!