Den fre 28 okt. 2022 kl 09:56 skrev Szabo, Istvan (Agoda)
<istvan.sz...@agoda.com>:
> I found this long time back tracker https://tracker.ceph.com/issues/23470
> which I guess some way show that it is possible but haven't really found any
> documentation in ceph, how to do properly.

Yes, RGW supports them, more or less like AWS does.

> This is how it works with minio:
> https://min.io/docs/minio/linux/integrations/presigned-put-upload-via-browser.html
> I'm looking for this in ceph.

Some S3 clients will do the work for you if you ask them.

$ s3cmd signurl s3://BUCKET/OBJECT <expiry_epoch|+expiry_offset>
$ aws s3 presign s3://bucket_name/file_name --expires-in <many-seconds-here>

should work if all else regarding S3 access is set up.