Hi,
we had an issue with an old cluster, where we put disks from one host
to another.
We destroyed the disks and added them as new OSDs, but since then the
mgr daemon were restarting in 120s intervals.

I tried to debug it a bit, and it looks like the balancer is the problem.
I tried to disable it and create a plan on my own, but then the active
manager just stops and the failover takes place.

Any idea how to easily fix it or debug it further?

I am currently trying to resolve the backfillfull issue by hand (ceph
osd reweight) and then to restart all OSD hosts.

--
Die Selbsthilfegruppe "UTF-8-Probleme" trifft sich diesmal abweichend
im groüen Saal.