Hi everyone, quick question regarding radosgw zone data-pool.

I’m currently planning to migrate an old data-pool that was created with
inappropriate failure-domain to a newly created pool with appropriate
failure-domain.

If I’m doing something like:
radosgw-admin zone modify —rgw-zone default —data-pool <new_pool>

Will data from the old pool be migrated to the new one or do I need to do
something else to migrate those data out of the old pool? I’ve read a lot
of mail archive with peoples willing to do that but I can’t get a clear
answer from those archives.

I’m running on nautilus release of it ever help.

Thanks a lot!