Hello,

I'm following this tread and the original.  I'm trying to convert directories
into subvolumes.  Where I'm stuck is how you move a directory into the
subvolume root directory.

I have a volume 'tank' and it's mounted on the host as '/mnt/tank'  I have
subfolders '/mnt/tank/database', '/mnt/tank/gitlab', etc...

I create a subvolume and getpath gives me:
/volumes/_nogroup/database/4a....74

Questions:
1) How do I move /mnt/tank/database into /volumes/_nogroup/database/4a...74
2) Each of the directories have different pools associated with them, do I need
to create the sub volume in the same pool?
3) Or can I just move '/mnt/tank/gitlab' --> /volumes/_nogroup/gitlab without
first creating the volume?  This would skip question 2..

Thx!

Jie