Hi Matthew,

Is the prometheus configured in the cluster? And also the
PROMETHUEUS_API_URL is set? You can set it manually by ceph dashboard
set-prometheus-api-url <url-of-prom>.

You can switch to the old Dashboard by switching the feature toggle in the
dashboard. `ceph dashboard feature disable dashboard` and reloading the
page. Probably this should have been disabled by default.

Regards,
Nizam