On Fri, Dec 01, 2023 at 04:33:20PM +0700, Phong Tran Thanh wrote:
I have a problem with my osd, i want to show dump_historic_ops of osd
I follow the guide:
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/storage-fusion/2.6?topic=alerts-cephosdslowops
But when i run command

ceph daemon osd.8 dump_historic_ops show the error, the command run on node
with osd.8
Can't get admin socket path: unable to get conf option admin_socket for
osd: b"error parsing 'osd': expected string of the form TYPE.ID, valid
types are: auth, mon, osd, mds, mgr, client\n"

I am running ceph cluster reef version by cephadmin install

What should I do?

The easiest is use tell, then you can run it on any node that have access to
ceph.

    ceph tell osd.8 dump_historic_ops

    ceph tell osd.8 help
will give you all you can do with tell.