Hi,

I am running a Ceph cluster and configured RGW for S3, initially w/o SSL. The
service works nicely and I updated the service usinfg SSL certs, signed by our
own CA, just as I already did for the dashboard itself. However, as soon as I
applied the new config, the dashboard wasn't able to access and display the
service anymore, while the service itself still works, now using the supplied
SSL certificate. The error supplied is:

Error 500
The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from
fulfilling the request.

My guess is, that the dashboard for some reason doesn't like the certificate,
the rgw service is providing, despite the fact, that itself is using it. Any
hints on how to make dashboard display the Object Gatway again?