Hello Community,
In addition, we've 3+ Gbps links and the average object size is 200
kilobytes. So the utilization is about 300 Mbps to ~ 1.8 Gbps and not more
than that.
We seem to saturate the link when the secondary zone fetches bigger objects
sometimes but the objects per second always seem to be 1k to 1.5k per
second.

Regards,
Jayanth