From: Igor Laskovy [mailto:igor.lask...@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 May 2013 15:37
To: Porter, Ian M
Cc: ceph-users
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Ceph-deploy OSD Prepare error

Hi, Ian,

try "ceph-deploy osd prepare ceph-server:sdc1"
If you have used "ceph-deploy disk zap" it creates single partition.

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 4:51 PM,
<ian_m_por...@dell.com<mailto:ian_m_por...@dell.com>> wrote:
Hi,

I am deploying using ceph-deploy (following quickstart guide) and getting the
following error on

ceph-deploy osd prepare ceph-server:sdc

> ValueError: need more than 3 values to unpack
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/user/ceph-deploy/ceph_deploy/osd.py", line 426, in osd
> >   File "/home/user/ceph-deploy/ceph-deploy", line 9, in <module>
> >     load_entry_point('ceph-deploy==0.1', 'console_scripts', 'ceph-deploy')()
> >   File "/home/user/ceph-deploy/ceph_deploy/cli.py", line 112, in main
> >     return args.func(args)
> >   File "/home/user/ceph-deploy/ceph_deploy/osd.py", line 426, in osd
> >     prepare(args, cfg, activate_prepared_disk=False)
> >   File "/home/user/ceph-deploy/ceph_deploy/osd.py", line 269, in prepare
> >     dmcrypt_dir=args.dmcrypt_key_dir,
> > ValueError: need more than 3 values to unpack

Any suggestions?

Regards

Ian

Dell Corporation Limited is registered in England and Wales. Company
Registration Number: 2081369
Registered address: Dell House, The Boulevard, Cain Road, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 1LF, UK.
Company details for other Dell UK entities can be found on
www.dell.co.uk<http://www.dell.co.uk>.

Igor Laskovy
facebook.com/igor.laskovy<http://facebook.com/igor.laskovy>
studiogrizzly.com<http://studiogrizzly.com>