Hi sorry, i missed this mail.

> During writes, does the CPU usage on your RadosGW node go way up?
No, CPU stay the same & very low (< 10%)

When upload small files(300KB/file) over RadosGW:
 - using 1 process: upload bandwidth ~ 3MB/s
 - using 100 processes: upload bandwidth ~ 15MB/s

When upload big files(3GB/file) over RadosGW:
 - using 1 process: upload bandwidth ~ 70MB/s
(Therefore i don't upload big files using multi-processes any more :D)

Maybe, RadosGW have a problem when write many smail files. Or it's a
problem of CEPH when simultaneously write many smail files into a bucket,
that already have millions files?