Very interesting ... thank you for pointing me on that.

By reading http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/4929, it seems it is a pretty new
feature.

When you say "you can use it with RADOS", you mean it is already well tested and stable ?
Or something like "not so far from production readiness" ?

Best,

Cédric