Hi,

> I have a cluster that contains 16 OSDs spread over 4 physical
> machines. Each machines runs 4 OSD process.
>
> Among those, one isue periodically using 100% of the CPU.

I finally tracked this down. CPU usage was mostly from leveldb calls

Andrey Korolyov (xdeller on IRC) pointed out they had a similar issue
and upgrading leveldb stable to >= 1.14 solved the issue.

I was rebuilding my own packages and the debian/control file just
depends on leveldb-dev without any particular version requirement so
it was using the one that comes from ubuntu precise which is an old
2012 version. I backported 1.14 from debian to precise and rebuilt
against that and this seems to have fixed my issues as well.

Cheers,

    Sylvain