Hi!

I have installed ceph and created two osds and was very happy with that but apparently not everything was correct.

Today after a system reboot the cluster comes up and for a few moments it seems that it's ok (using the "ceph health" command) but after a few seconds the "ceph health" command doesn't produce any output at all.

It justs stays there without anything on the screen...

ceph -w is doing the same as well...

If I restart the ceph services ("service ceph restart") again for a few seconds is working but after a few more it stays frozen.

Initially I thought that this was a firewall problem but apparently it isn't.

Then I though that this had to do with the

public_network

cluster_network

not defined in ceph.conf and changed that.

No matter whatever I do the cluster works for a few seconds after the service restart and then it stops responding...

Any help much appreciated!!!

Best,

G.