On 05/05/2014 11:40 PM, Andrija Panic wrote:
Hi Wido,

thanks again for inputs.

Everything is fine, except for the Software Router - it doesn't seem to
get created on CEPH, no matter what I try.

There is a separate offering for the VR, have you checked that?

But this is more something for the CloudStack users list as it's not related to Ceph.

Wido

I created new offering for CPVV and SSVM and used the guide here:
https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.2.0/html-single/Admin_Guide/index.html#sys-offering-sysvm
to start using these new system offerings and it is all fine. Did the
same for Software Router, but it keeps using original system offering,
instead of the one I created.

CS keeps creating VR on NFS storage, choosen randomly among 3 NFS
storage nodes...

Any suggestion, please ?

Thanks,
Andrija