Looks like we are going to put a hold on CephFS and use RBD till it is
fully supported.
Which brings me to my next question.
I am trying to remove MDS completely and seem to be having issues

I disabled all mounts

disabled all the startup scripts

// Cleaned the mdsmap
ceph mds newfs 0 1 --yes-i-really-mean-it

// Then tried but got error
ceph osd pool delete metadata metadata --yes-i-really-really-mean-it
Error EBUSY: pool 'metadata' is in use by CephFS

// Tried and it looks like a bug of sort
ceph mds cluster_down
// Still get
mdsmap e78: 0/0/0 up
// Shouldn't it be down?

ceph version 0.80.1 (a38fe1169b6d2ac98b427334c12d7cf81f809b74)

Do I need to start over and not add the mds to be clean?

Thanks for your time

Follow Me: @Scottix
http://about.me/scottix
scot...@gmail.com