Hi David,

We haven't written any code for the multiple filesystems feature so
far, but the new "fs new"/"fs rm"/"fs ls" management commands were
designed with this in mind -- currently only supporting one
filesystem, but to allow slotting in the multiple filesystems feature
without too much disruption.  There is some design work to be done as
well, such as how the system should handle standby MDSs (assigning to
a particular filesystem, floating between filesystems, etc).

Cheers,
John