On 2014-10-07 03:58, Ariel Silooy wrote:

I'm sorry, but I just have to ask, what kind of 10GbE NIC do you use? If
you dont mind I/we would like to know the exact model/number. Thank you
in advance.

They're Intel X540-AT2's. That's a dual-port card. They weren't that much more expensive than the single-port cards when we bought them, and might come in handy in the future if/when we get more 10 GbE ports.

--
Carl-Johan Schenström
Driftansvarig / System Administrator