Right,

So you have 3 osds, one of whom is a mon. Your rgw is on another host (called gateway it seems). I'm wondering if is this the issue. In my case I'm using one of my osds as a rgw as well. This *should* not matter... but it might be worth trying out a rgw on one of your osds instead. I'm thinking that your gateway host is setup in some way that is confusing the [client.radosgw.gatway] entry in ceph.conf (e.g hostname resolution).

Regards

Mark