Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for the link! Unless I'm misunderstanding, this is to replicate an
RBD volume from one cluster to another. What if I just wanted to back up a
running cluster without having another cluster to replicate to? i.e. I'd
ideally like a tarball of raw files that I could extract on a new host,
start the Ceph daemons, and get up and running.

*Chris Armstrong*Head of Services
OpDemand / Deis.io

GitHub: https://github.com/deis/deis -- Docs: http://docs.deis.io/