You linked to both RDB and CephFS topics.  Looks like RDB is covered well
in this thread, but you'll need something else if you want to backup CephFS
(or RadosGW).

CephFS is a normal file POSIX filesystem, so normal backup tools work on
it.  Although that can be complicated if you make it large.

You didn't mention RadosGW, so I'll skip that.