Hi Craig,

We are indeed using both Ceph FS and radosgw. I know I can use tools to
crawl over all the files and copy them someplace else, but wanted to see if
there was a better Ceph-recommended way to backup the pools themselves
which I can then re-import.

*Chris Armstrong*Head of Services
OpDemand / Deis.io

GitHub: https://github.com/deis/deis -- Docs: http://docs.deis.io/