>>Is this with a 8192 byte payload?
Oh, sorry it was with 1500.
I'll try to send a report with 8192 tomorrow.

----- Mail original -----

De: "Robert LeBlanc" <rob...@leblancnet.us>
À: "Alexandre DERUMIER" <aderum...@odiso.com>
Cc: "Wido den Hollander" <w...@42on.com>, ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Envoyé: Mardi 11 Novembre 2014 23:13:17
Objet: Re: [ceph-users] Typical 10GbE latency

Is this with a 8192 byte payload? Theoretical transfer time of 1 Gbps (you are
only sending one packet so LACP won't help) one direction is 0.061 ms, double
that and you are at 0.122 ms of bits in flight, then there is context
switching, switch latency (store and forward assumed for 1 Gbps), etc which I'm
not sure would fit in the rest of the 0.057 of you min time. If it is a 8192
byte payload, then I'm really impressed!

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Alexandre DERUMIER < aderum...@odiso.com >