Hi Andrei!

I had a similar setting with replicated size 2 and min_size also 2.

Changing that didn't change the status of the cluster.

I 've also tried to remove the pools and recreate them without success.

Removing and re-adding the OSDs also didn't have any influence!

Therefore and since I didn't have any data at all I performed a force recreate on all PGs and after that things went back to normal.

Thanks for your reply!

Best,

George