I was thinking the same thing for the following implementation:

I would like to have an RBD volume mounted and accessible at the same time by different VMs (using OCFS2).

Therefore I was also thinking that I had to put VMs on the internal CEPH network by adding a second NIC and plugging that into this network.

Is this a bad idea??

Do you have something else to propose??

Regards,

George