Thanks Craig.

I will try that!

I thought it was more complicate than that because of the entries for the "public_network" and "rgw dns name" in the config file...

I will give it a try.

Best,

George

That shouldnt be a problem.  Just have Apache bind to all interfaces
instead of the external IP.

In my case, I only have Apache bound to the internal interface.  My
load balancer has an external and internal IP, and Im able to talk to
it on both interfaces.