Hi, my cluster setup would be much easier if I use cephfs on it (instead of a
block device with ocfs2 or something else). But its said everywhere that it is
not ready for production-use at this time. I wonder what this is all about?

Does it mean that there are a few features missing or is the code full of bugs?
I want to use cephfs fuse drivers (v0.90) with a 3.18.1 kernel. Can I give my
data to such a configuration without destroying? Or will there be tears and
scrambled files? I heard that the fuse driver is more stable than the kernel
driver?

It looks like we are getting closer to a v1.00 - will cephfs be production ready
at this point? Is it possible to say "production ready" at any time anyway?