Cephistas,

I've been running a Ceph cluster for several months now.  I started out
with a VM called "master" as the admin node and a monitor and two Dell
servers as OSD nodes (called  Node1 and Node2) and also made them monitors
so I had 3 monitors.

After I got that all running fine, I added Calamari to the admin node.
Then, I needed the Dell servers for another project, so we bought 3 used HP
servers and I called them Ceph1, Ceph2, and Ceph3.  The HP servers were
added as OSD and Monitor nodes and the Dell servers were removed.  Since I
now had 3 monitors with the HP servers, I removed the monitor on "master".

So now "master" is my admin node with Calamari still running on it, but now
the "Usage" panel on the dashboard is blank and the two data points for it
are not being populated anymore.

So I found:
http://calamari.readthedocs.org/en/latest/operations/troubleshooting.html

I can see data by browsing to my calamari server /graphite/dashboard for
all the monitors (there are still metrics for the removed monitors), but I
don't see any data under ceph.cluster.<cluster_id>.df.total_used or
...total_avail   Django posts errors in the log about not finding these
values, so I think that's where my problem lies.

I've tried to locate all of the graphite and diamond configurations that I
can find and I can't locate anything that would populate those values.

Any clues as to where I should look to get this working properly would be
great.

Thanks!

Brian