Hi Jiri,

thanks for the feedback.

My main concern is if it's better to add each OSD one-by-one and wait for the cluster to rebalance every time or do it all-together at once.

Furthermore an estimate of the time to rebalance would be great!

Regards,

George

Hi George,

 List disks available:
 # $ ceph-deploy disk list {node-name [node-name]...}

 Add OSD using osd create:
 # $ ceph-deploy osd create {node-name}:{disk}[:{path/to/journal}]

 Or you can use the manual steps to prepare and activate disk
described at

http://ceph.com/docs/master/start/quick-ceph-deploy/#expanding-your-cluster
[3]

 Jiri