On 2015-02-02 16:09:27 +0000, Gregory Farnum said:

That said, for a point release it shouldn't matter what order stuff gets restarted in. I wouldn't worry about it. :)

That is good to know. One follow-up then: If the packets trigger restarts, they will most probably do so for *all* daemons virtually at once, right? So that means that all OSDs on that host will go down at the same time. That sounds like a not so good idea, taking 25% of the cluster down at the same time (provided I go host by host)?

Daniel