By the way,

on the link that John send I believe there is a typo.

In the very beginning of the "Open Required Ports" session the port range says 6800:7810 where below is
mentioned as 6800:7100.

I think that the former is a typo based on previous documentation where the ports where declared to be 6800:6810.

Furthermore the same inconsistency on ports is observed at the "Network Configuration Reference" here: http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/network-config-ref/

Some times they are mentioned as 6800:7100 while others 6800:6810

Should I file a bug for this?

Regards,

George

Hi John,

I have already put these rules in the firewall but no luck.

Using "iptraf" I saw that every time is going at a TCP port 33000
plus something...different every time!

Best,

George