You can try searching the archives and tracker.ceph.com for hints
about repairing these issues, but your disk stores have definitely
been corrupted and it's likely to be an adventure. I'd recommend
examining your local storage stack underneath Ceph and figuring out
which part was ignoring barriers.
-Greg