[client.radosgw.gateway]
host = radosgw1
keyring = /etc/ceph/ceph.client.radosgw.keyring
rgw socket path = /var/run/ceph/ceph.radosgw.gateway.fastcgi.sock
log file = /var/log/radosgw/client.radosgw.gateway.log
rgw print continue = false
rgw enable ops log = false
rgw ops log rados = false
rgw ops log data backlog = 4096
rgw frontends = civetweb port=7480

This is firefly on CentOS 6 connecting to a giant cluster.
/etc/init.d/ceph-radosgw start

Just make sure the user defined in /etc/init.d/ceph-radosgw can
read/write to the files listed in the section (for us it was the
apache user).