David,

You will need to up the limit of open files in the linux system. Check
/etc/security/limits.conf. it is explained somewhere in the docs and the
autostart scripts 'fixes' the issue for most people. When I did a manual
deploy for the same reasons you are, I ran into this too.

Robert LeBlanc

Sent from a mobile device please excuse any typos.