Judging by the commit, this ought to do the trick:

osd heartbeat use min delay socket = true

On 07/03/15 01:20, Robert LeBlanc wrote:
I see that Jian Wen has done work on this for 0.94. I tried looking
through the code to see if I can figure out how to configure this new
option, but it all went over my head pretty quick.

Can I get a brief summary on how to set the priority of heartbeat
packets or where to look in the code to figure it out?

Thanks,

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 2:01 AM, Daniel Swarbrick
<daniel.swarbr...@profitbricks.com
<mailto:daniel.swarbr...@profitbricks.com>> wrote:

    On 28/08/14 02:56, Sage Weil wrote:
    > I seem to remember someone telling me there were hooks/hints you could
    > call that would tag either a socket or possibly data on that socket with a
    > label for use by iptables and such.. but I forget what it was.

    Something like setsockopt() SO_MARK?

            *SO_MARK *(since Linux 2.6.25)
                   Set the mark for each packet sent through this socket
    (similar
                   to the netfilter MARK target but socket-based).
    Changing the
                   mark can be used for mark-based routing without
    netfilter or
                   for packet filtering.  Setting this option requires the
                   *CAP_NET_ADMIN *capability.

    Alternatively, directly set IP_TOS options on the socket, or SO_PRIORITY
    which sets the IP TOS bits as well.