Not a firewall problem!! Firewall is disabled ...

Loic I 've tried mon create because of this: http://ceph.com/docs/v0.80.5/start/quick-ceph-deploy/#adding-monitors

Should I first create and then add?? What is the proper order??? Should I do it from the already existing monitor node or can I run it from the new one?

If I try add from the beginning I am getting this:

ceph_deploy.conf][DEBUG ] found configuration file at: /home/.cephdeploy.conf [ceph_deploy.cli][INFO ] Invoked (1.5.22): /usr/bin/ceph-deploy mon add jin [ceph_deploy][ERROR ] RuntimeError: mon keyring not found; run 'new' to create a new cluster

Regards,

George

Hi,

I think ceph-deploy mon add (instead of create) is what you should be using.

Cheers