Hello all!
I am working on Ceph object storage architecture from last few months.
I am unable to search  a document which can describe how Ceph object storage
APIs (Swift/S3 APIs) are mappedd with Ceph storage cluster APIs (librados APIs)
to store the data at Ceph storage cluster.
As the documents say: Radosgw, a gateway interface for ceph object storage
users, accept user request to store or retrieve data in the form of Swift APIs
or S3 APIs and convert the user's request in RADOS request.
Please help me in knowing1. how does Radosgw convert user request to RADOS
request ?2. how are HTTP requests mapped with RADOS request?
Thank you -----RegardsPragya JainDepartment of Computer ScienceUniversity of
DelhiDelhi, India