From: ceph-users [mailto:ceph-users-boun...@lists.ceph.com] On Behalf Of JESUS
CHAVEZ ARGUELLES
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 3:00 PM
To: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Subject: [ceph-users] Calamari Deployment

Does anybody know how to succesful install Calamari in rhel7 ? I have tried the
vagrant thug without sucesss and it seems like a nightmare there is a Kind of
Sidur when you do vagrant up where it seems not to find the vm path...

Regards

Jesus Chavez
SYSTEMS ENGINEER-C.SALES

jesch...@cisco.com<mailto:jesch...@cisco.com>
Phone: +52 55 5267 3146<tel:+52%2055%205267%203146>
Mobile: +51 1 5538883255<tel:+51%201%205538883255>

CCIE - 44433
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.
This email transmission may contain confidential information.  This
information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to
whom it is intended even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from
your files if you are not the intended recipient.  Thank you for your
compliance.  Copyright (c) 2015 Cigna