On 04/08/2015 03:00 PM, Travis Rhoden wrote:
> Hi Vickey,
>
> The easiest way I know of to get around this right now is to add the
> following line in section for epel in /etc/yum.repos.d/epel.repo
>
> exclude=python-rados python-rbd
>
> So this is what my epel.repo file looks like: http://fpaste.org/208681/
>
> It is those two packages in EPEL that are causing problems.  I also
> tried enabling epel-testing, but that didn't work either.

My wild guess is that enabling epel-testing is not enough, because the
offending 0.80.7-0.4.el7 build in the stable EPEL repository is still
visible to yum.

When you set that "exclude=" parameter in /etc/yum.repos.d/epel.repo,
like "exclude=python-rados python-rbd python-cephfs", *and* also try
"--enablerepo=epel-testing", does it work?

- Ken