Erik,

are you talking about the ones here : http://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/6Server/en/RHEV/SRPMS/ ???

From what I see the version is rather "small" 0.12.1.2-2.448

How one can verify that it has been patched against venom vulnerability?

Additionally I only see the qemu-kvm package and not the qemu-img. Is it essential to update both in order to have a working CentOS system or can I just proceed with the qemu-kvm?

Robert, any ideas where can I find the latest and patched SRPMs...I have been building v.2.3.0 from source but I am very reluctant to use it in my system :-)

Best,

George

You can also just fetch the rhev SRPMs  and build those. They have
rbd enabled already.