I believe I grabbed all of theses files:

for x in $(rados -p metadata ls | grep -E '^200\.'); do rados -p
metadata get ${x} /tmp/metadata/${x}; done
tar czSf journal.tar.gz /tmp/metadata

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4XF1RWjuGh5MVFqVFZfNmpfQWc/view?usp=sharing

When this crash occurred, the rsync process should have been going
through all of this sequentially, one file at a time. There weren't
simultaneous rsyncs, and hadn't been for at least a couple days. I
would have hoped that if the files hadn't been touched in days that
*something* would have forcibly closed them and flushed them out of
the caches. I also would have thought that a close file/flush in rsync
(which I am sure it does, after finishing writing a file) would have
let them close in the cephfs session.

--
Adam