I followed the Calamari build instructions here:

http://ceph.com/category/ceph-step-by-step/

I used an Ubuntu 14.04 system to build all of the Calarmari client and server
packages for Centos 6.5 and Ubuntu Trusty (14.04).
Once the packages were built I also referenced the Calamari instructions here
to make sure my storage nodes were setup:

http://ceph.com/calamari/docs/development/building_packages.html

My cluster uses Ubuntu 14.04 for the client(s) that is hosting the Calamari
Master. All of the Ceph storage nodes and monitors are running Centos 6.5 and
Ceph 0.80.8.

The only issue I had bringing up Calamari was python related the first time I
issued the "Calamari initialize" after the install. "Python returns an Import
Error: No module named _io". That was solved by copying the installed python2.7
into the calamari venv "cp /usr/bin/python2.7
/opt/calamari/venv/local/bin/python". After the initialize command was working
I get a full Calamari monitor.