For the sake of providing more clarity regarding the Ceph kernel module
situation on RHEL 7.0, I've removed all the files at
https://github.com/ceph/ceph-kmod-rpm and updated the README there.

The summary is that if you want to use Ceph's RBD kernel module on RHEL
7, you should use RHEL 7.1 or later. And if you want to use the kernel
CephFS client on RHEL 7, you should use the latest upstream kernel
packages from ELRepo.

Hope that clarifies things from a RHEL 7 kernel perspective.

- Ken