On 2015-06-02T15:40:54, gjprabu <gjpr...@zohocorp.com> wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
>       We are newly using ceph with two OSD and two clients, our requirement
> is when we write date through clients it should see in another client also,
> storage is mounted using rbd because we running git clone with large amount
> of small file and it is fast when use rbd mount, but data not sync in both
> the clients.

What file system are you using on top of RBD for this purpose? To
achieve this goal, you'd need to use a cluster-aware file system (with
all the complexity that entails) like OCFS2 or GFS2.

You cannot mount something like XFS/btrfs/ext4 multiple times; that
will, in fact, corrupt your data and likely crash the client's
kernels.

Regards,
    Lars

--
Architect Storage/HA
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham