>> What does this do?
>>
>> - leveldb_compression: false (default: true)
>> - leveldb_block/cache/write_buffer_size (all bigger than default)
>
> I take it you're running these commands on a monitor (from I think the
> Dumpling timeframe, or maybe even Firefly)? These are hitting specific
> settings in LevelDB which we tune differently for the monitor and OSD,
> but which were shared config options in older releases. They have
> their own settings in newer code.
> -Greg

You are correct. I started out with Firefly and gradually upgraded the
cluster as new releases came out. I am on Hammer (0.94.1) now.

The current settings are different from the "default". Does this mean
that the settings are still Firefly-like and should be changed to the
new default; or does this mean that the defaults are still Firefly-like
but the settings are actually Hammer-style ;) and thus right.

Thanks,

Erik.