Hello,
I need to store expirable objects in Ceph for housekeeping purposes.  I
understand that developers are planning to implement it using Amazon S3 API.
Does anybody know what is the status of this, or is there another approach for
housekeeping available?

Thanks.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential material. They
are intended solely for the use of the designated individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, use, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this email in error please immediately notify the sender
and delete or destroy any copy of this message