From: Italo Santos [mailto:okd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2015 3:53 PM
To: Somnath Roy
Cc: ceph-users@lists.ceph.com
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] RadosGW - Multiple instances on same host

Hello Somnath,

I’ve create the files, one for each instance but when I restart the radosgw I
see the message bellow on radosgw logs:

2015-06-24 18:46:47.567711 7f30190e3780  0 civetweb: 0xaed360:
set_ports_option: cannot bind to 7480: 98 (Address already in use)

Could you show how did you do that with civetweb?

Regards.

Italo Santos
http://italosantos.com.br/