Hi Nick,

I've played with Flashcache and EnhanceIO, but I've decided not to use it for
production in the end. The reason was that using both has increased the amount
of slow requests that I had on the cluster and I have also noticed somewhat
higher level of iowait on the vms. At that time, I didn't have much time to
investigate the slow requests issue and I wasn't sure what exactly is causing
them. All I can say is that after disabling the caching the slow requests have
stopped.

Perhaps others could share if they had any issues.

THanks