bcache has the advantage of being natively integrated to the linux
kernel, feeling more "proper". It seems slightly faster than flashcache
too, but YMMV. However you cannot add bcache as an afterthought to an
existing volume, but you can set up flashcache this way apparently.
I had a few crashes with bcache on different machines but never had any
corruption, so it looks production-safe.